In addition to serving students, CMHC is also available as a resource for UT faculty and staff. We may be of assistance to you in the following ways:
How You Can Help a Student in Distress
- Giving presentations to a class, residence hall, or student organization
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Training faculty and staff on student mental health issues
- Providing assistance to students following a death or other traumatic event
- Offering consultation for helping a student in distress
Request a Presentation
Response to Traumatic Events
Returning Veteran Students Information for Faculty & Staff
If you're interested in counseling options for yourself or a UT colleague, please contact the Employee Assistance Program at 512-471-3366.
Employee Assistance Program
If you have concerns about a student, faculty, or staff member in the UT community, contact the 24-hour Behavior Concerns Advice Line at 512-232-5050.
Behavior Concerns Advice Line