Are you an international student at UT and also feeling:
- Worried about your English speaking/writing skills?
- Unsure of how to make American friends?
- Angry or confused about the American culture?
- Feeling alone and like no one understands?
- Eager to learn about how to succeed in your classes?
If you answered YES to any of these question - please join us for the Survival Strategies Workshop Series! It is a place you can learn how to improve your life and academics. These meetings also give you an opportunity to meet other international students with similar experiences. You may come to one or ALL of the group meetings. It's up to you! Also, depending on your needs that day, we may discuss topics that are not originally scheduled for that meeting.
Professional staff at the Counseling and Mental Health Center who are experienced in working with International Students will be facilitating the workshops. Please contact Dr. Sylvia Chen at 512-471-3515 if you have any questions or if you need more information.
Click here to view the availability of this group.